- 6am train. Ugh.
- Starbucks not open on time; no latte or breakfast. UGH!
- Suddenly raining! Did not wear raincoat, but did have umbrella (nobody is more shocked about the umbrella than I was). Argh.
- Useful but interminable lecture on inverters (might have been better if I'd had coffee).
- Good news that a job I've been working on came through!
- Surprise meeting for my least favorite job.
- Site visit revealing contractor lost 2/3 of his control stations. Job turns on Tuesday.
- Surprise meeting with one of my favorite engineers.
- Uncomfortable phone call, making me wonder if I've somehow gotten mixed up with the mob.
- Shockingly sunny and mild, open tables in Bryant Park, twenty or so minutes before I must head to next appointment...so I'm enjoying the slanty afternoon sun hitting the NY Public Library and blogging outside. Wheee!
19 April 2007
Blogging from Bryant Park