Things I learned today:
1. How to make a conference call on my cell phone.
2. My cell phone gets hot when abused. Really hot, like I could cook an egg on it. Which I'm tempted to do because then, maybe, it would stop working and then people couldn't call and frustrate the )&*(^&* out of me.
3. There really is such a thing as "too hot to be naked," and it's happening here in case you'd like to check it out for yourself.
4. Buying a refrigerator from Sears is not a great idea. I'm not sure buying one from anyone else would be better, but I know for certain that Sears is astonishingly unhelpful when something goes wrong.
5. My kids actually are adorable and good! At least sometimes... :P