02 August 2006

Things I learned today

Things I learned today:

1. How to make a conference call on my cell phone.

2. My cell phone gets hot when abused. Really hot, like I could cook an egg on it. Which I'm tempted to do because then, maybe, it would stop working and then people couldn't call and frustrate the )&*(^&* out of me.

3. There really is such a thing as "too hot to be naked," and it's happening here in case you'd like to check it out for yourself.


4. Buying a refrigerator from Sears is not a great idea. I'm not sure buying one from anyone else would be better, but I know for certain that Sears is astonishingly unhelpful when something goes wrong.

5. My kids actually are adorable and good! At least sometimes... :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

would we get to compare nakeds?

Anonymous said...

Bummer, man. We bought ours at Sears back in May!

But, glad to hear the kids are good (again!).

Anonymous said...

do you have pictures????

subscribe!

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Powered by FeedBurner Subscribe in Bloglines