Most people shrink when their mother-in-law is about to arrive. I rejoice! It generally means a good time will be had by all and I wonder about how to make our visits more frequent. Things I have learned:
1. If it cools down 20 degrees in a day, you still should rdrink water.
2. Id it comes in a box, it's proabably not water.
2. Have I mentioned my in-alws are fun?
4. Cousins too - they can take the train from LIRR and get here in time to meet us at the station by the AAA stadium for dinner. And drinks before. A lot of drinks before. And probably after. I don't know yet butr I'm guessing...
5. Given the choice between going to bed and drinking iwth the rest of us, the kids will pick drinking the rest of us, every time.
6. Chris loves me a lot when rdrunk. (sobre too...)
7. And he looses his phone.