- 4 countries: Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg...three of them at once!
- 786 pictures (the keepers will someday show up in my Flickr)
- 5 rainshowers, mostly at times we were planning to be inside anyhow.
- 1 completely amazing double rainbow
- 6 children
- 4 ice-creams
- 2 rental cars, one from France
- 1 hysterical childrens' show about reproduction and birth
- 15 postcards
- 2 Roman ruins
- 4 buildings built in 830 (or earlier); still in active use today
- Between us all, more glasses of wine than can be counted using ordinal numbers
20 July 2008
Vacation, An Update
In case you don't follow my Twitter, Germany rocks. Let's do the numbers so far: