* Money for new kitchen!
* Completely unexpected professional honor of such magnitude that I had trouble breathing when I got the call. I feel SO not worthy but am delighted all the same.
* Three Wishing Wells on a row. Not the middle, so I still have reason to play...
* New printer - one that actually prints without incantations and chicken killing.
* Playroom has been kept neat for three weeks on end, so far. Yesterday, the boys cleaned up when they were done WITHOUT BEING REMINDED. Mamas everywhere are dropping in shock. A brief interview revealed the boys have realized they like going in there to play when it doesn't look like a swirling, toy covered death trap.
* Hot new haircut.
* Germany! Two weeks.
* Chris weeded his dresser and his desk. I know he only worked on his desk because he was looking for something (and no, I did not plant what he was looking for at the bottom...) but still.
What other wonders might this month hold?