I've been meme-tagged by Colleen! Here are five random things about me:
1. My husband urged me to start ice-skating lessons last year when there wasn't any NHL to watch and now I play left wing for the Bridgewater Wings C team.
2. In 44 days, we are taking the kids on a surprise trip to Disney World!
3. After years of trying to gain weight, I've finally figured out the secret: exercise. All those years I was a lump I couldn't keep a pound on...but I've gained at least 10 pounds since I started playing hockey in September.
4. I am jealous of my husband because he drives a Zamboni.
5. Chris and I sometimes put the kids to bed early so we can play networked computer games together.
I'll tag Spice Girl and bibliofilly...