07 June 2008
Some Days Are Waaaaaay Better Than Others
Today, Grandmoo, Sister K and I:
1. Saw Jersey Boys matinée - great!
2. Had burgers with a friend of mine in Galaxy Café.
3. Tourist shopped.
4. Witnessed a fine example of Jersey Driving. Just how special do you need to be to plow your nice car through a wall of traffic cones into a huge hole full of wet concrete?
5. Ran into an old friend of mine on 9th Avenue.
4. Got walk up seats in center orchestra for the evening performance of A Chorus Line - fun!
Tomorrow will find us cheering for the boys at hockey and then in the City again for the Ordination of one of my childhood friends. Life could be worse.