07 June 2008

Some Days Are Waaaaaay Better Than Others


Today, Grandmoo, Sister K and I:

1. Saw Jersey Boys matinée - great!

2. Had burgers with a friend of mine in Galaxy
Café.

3. Tourist shopped.

4. Witnessed a fine example of Jersey Driving. Just how special do you need to be to plow your nice car through a wall of traffic cones into a huge hole full of wet concrete?

5. Ran into an old friend of mine on 9th Avenue.

4. Got walk up seats in center orchestra for the evening performance of A Chorus Line - fun!

Tomorrow will find us cheering for the boys at hockey and then in the City again for the Ordination of one of my childhood friends. Life could be worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I confess: I AM an addictive personality. If I must die overdosing, OD on Broadway couldn't be a better way to go! So very glad you and Kat could join me. Isn't being decadent fun?

Unknown said...

see? if i won lotto, i wouldn't need to trade up houses, i'd just do trips like this more often!!! thank you!!!

subscribe!

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Powered by FeedBurner Subscribe in Bloglines