23 August 2007

If Only I Could Run

I've been partying with my sister-in-law for about seventeen years now, so you would think I'd know to run when she picks up a paint pen late at night but no, I sat still and even helped her move the bottom of my foot to a better angle. Then, I had to wait two days to get home so Chris could picture the bottom of my cast so I could see her work!

This little piggy...

The other side of my toes sport a bright enamel, courtesy of the one-leg & polish pedicure I had in Toronto while on WTHS.

4 comments:

Epiphany Alone said...

Oh that is too funny. I love it!

Navilyn said...

Family will always amaze you! :)

Kicking N. Screaming said...

It should've been a dead giveaway when she got to your pinky toe and continued writing all the way up your leg to your neck...

Sister K said...

don't let any little piggies stick anything down your cast! lol...funny...i wonder what would happen if i wrote something like that on the dressings of my pts.? ok maybe not...

subscribe!

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Powered by FeedBurner Subscribe in Bloglines