23 August 2007

If Only I Could Run

I've been partying with my sister-in-law for about seventeen years now, so you would think I'd know to run when she picks up a paint pen late at night but no, I sat still and even helped her move the bottom of my foot to a better angle. Then, I had to wait two days to get home so Chris could picture the bottom of my cast so I could see her work!

This little piggy...

The other side of my toes sport a bright enamel, courtesy of the one-leg & polish pedicure I had in Toronto while on WTHS.

4 comments:

Lady Epiphany said...

Oh that is too funny. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Family will always amaze you! :)

LMP said...

It should've been a dead giveaway when she got to your pinky toe and continued writing all the way up your leg to your neck...

Unknown said...

don't let any little piggies stick anything down your cast! lol...funny...i wonder what would happen if i wrote something like that on the dressings of my pts.? ok maybe not...

subscribe!

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Powered by FeedBurner Subscribe in Bloglines